Are you concerned about your child’s performance or behavior at school?
At the IWC, we can help.
The first step to developing a strategy to help them is to understand the issue.We are the only facility in the Jakarta that offers a full set of scholastic, psychometric and behavioral assessments and counseling or coaching.
We provide a holistic process to addressing a student’s needs. Our providers will meet a student and their parent to develop a plan based on the challenges the student is facing. This plan, may or may not include clinic based assessments.
Once a student’s assessment is complete, our coaches and counselors can work with the student to develop strategies and tools to overcome their challenges and help them excel in school and life. We can work closely with the student’s schools to help train teachers on the needs and learning style of a particular student. For some children our engagement ends after just a few sessions, other students will find coming to our center regularly will be life changing.
Our providers are able to test for ADHD, dyslexia, IQ, learning disabilities and more. Our counselors also provide classroom assessments if determined necessary for your child.
Our diverse set of providers, come with equally diverse skill sets. IWC counselors are all highly trained and qualified to meet our international standards. We have both local and international providers, each with their own strengths. Several of our providers are specially trained in child counseling and many have worked with schools throughout their careers.
We provide and administer the following assessments:
• Dyslexia Screening Test – Junior (DST-J)
• Dyslexia Screening Test – Secondary (DST-S)
• Adaptive Behaviour Assessment System III (ABAS-III)
• Conners 3rd EditionTM
• Conners Comprehensive Behaviour Rating Scales (CBRS)
• Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence (WPPSI-IV) – IQ test for ages 2 years 6 months to 7 years
• Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children – (WISC-V) – IQ test for children aged 6 to 16 years
• Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale – (WAIS-IV) – IQ test for ages 17 years and over – available on Q interactive (US version)
• Wechsler Individual Achievement Test – (WIAT-III) – Assesses literacy, mathematics, and written and oral language skills – available on Q interactive (US version)
• Child Behavior Checklist (CBCL)
• Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
• Sacks Sentence Completion Test (SSCT)
• Beck’s Depression Inventory
• House Person Tree Test (HPT)
For more information please contact us at 02180657670 or at firstname.lastname@example.org